Top Ten Tangibles for a Mom in crisis:
(gently used items are wonderful as well)
- Gently used casual to professional current style clothing or handbags.
- Backpack or totes for taking to school.
- Salon products (nicer hair, bath, nails, self-care items)
- Cozy throw blanket
- Weekly/yearly planners
- Travel coffee mug
- Jesus Calling devotional (we try to give every mom this book)
- Workout wear or small workout equipment. (shoes, yoga balls, dumbbells, pants and tops)
- And of course chocolate or coffee are always a treat!
Other items we can use:
Cleaning supplies: toilet, all purpose, window, Lysol wipes, etc…
Laundry: pods and dryer sheets
Kitchen: garbage bags, dishwasher pods,paper towels, sponges, towels
Personal: tampons, tooth brushes, toilet paper, Kleenex, razors, body soap
Children: Diapers, wipes, children’s Tylenol, rash cream,
New items for setting up rooms: Twin sheet sets, towels, pillows, mattress covers, shower curtains
Other helpful items: gift cards for gas, clothing, groceries, food, and coffee