New Way Ministries is a non-profit faith-based organization that provides transitional housing for women and their children. Our mission is to minister to the immediate needs of each woman and child who come to our home, providing compassionate care and counsel in a loving Christian atmosphere.
Our program is designed to assist families in crisis, helping them in their recovery process. We work with them to find a stable and permanent living environment, dependable income, and encourage loving, safe parent/child relationships. We provide resources that help and encourage families to take the necessary steps that will point their lives in a new direction.
We also offer pregnancy support for crisis pregnancy. We provide shelter and nurture to these women and their young infants, supporting them through pregnancy, birth, and the months after birth.
Currently, we are able to house 23 families and provide 24-hour staff and support at our facility. We have served hundreds of families, and we are delighted to provide them a safe place to make a change and find a new path. If you are interested in our program please call our office at 360-354-9930 to be placed on the waiting list.
- Safe clean rooms and warm beds
- 24 hour support staff
- Shelter and nurture for pregnant women
- Weekly case management
- Life skills classes including budgeting, nutrition, parenting, and life management
- Access to community resources
- Help with finding permanent housing
- A home environment where all who come will feel warmly welcomed and respectfully treated
- Options for employment and continuing education
- Encouraging participation in support groups, churches, and the community
- Follow up contact
If you would like to apply for this program please call 360-354-9930 during office hours.
Visit our Amazon Wishlist page to see our current needs. You can purchase any of the items and they will be mailed directly to us!